Haul: Estée Lauder Corporate Warehouse 2

Sorry for the overdue post. Decided to head back to the Estée Lauder Corporate Warehouse since they gave me and a girl friend another pass for June in my May visit.

I anticipated a stock over-hail given the amount of stocktake sales on, but it was disappointed to see they had not. Might have been better to visit in July when the sales are all over?

Much of the items were the same, although they did seem sold out of the repair serums I got last time. This haul is nowhere near the amount I found last time and I probably won't be heading back for a while.

Here's what I picked up:

Product
RPP
Price
Estée Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Lotion (50mL)
$75
$45
Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation in Very Light (30mL)
$68
$41
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Plum Ink
$45
$27
M.A.C Fluidline Eye-liner Gel in Avenue
$32
$19
M.A.C Eye Shadow in Creamy Bisque (Limited Edition)
$33
$20
Total
$253
$152

It took me ages to select my products again. We were in there browsing for at least two hours, but I'm pretty happy with everything I managed to grab.

Now I've promised myself no more makeup purchases until Sydney's IMATS in September.
Reviews to come~

xxEva

Tweet it! Facebook Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...