Haul: GUESS Fashion

It's pretty rare to have my brother tell me about a sale, let alone having him tell me about a sale I didn't know about! So I was pretty stoked when he mentioned Guess (and other brands) having a huge warehouse clearance down at the RNA show grounds from 28 April to 6 May.

After having a taste of Guess clothing from last year's Boxing Day sale, my brother was keen to add to his collection. I'm also pretty partial to Guess fashion so we rushed there after my makeup classes and got in a good 2.5 hours of shopping. Ok, to be honest, I had 2 hours of shopping with my brother acting as a bag carrier, and then he had the last 30 minutes to himself.

Difference between guy and girl shopping:
Him - 1 shopping bag, 3 shirts, 1 pair of jeans, 30 minutes, around $74 in total, and finished shopping until at least later half of the year.
Me - 3 shopping bags, 2 hours, 10 items, $385, and nowhere near finished shopping (I was still sneakily browsing while he was looking for his clothes). :p

I calculated to have saved over 71% in total (so it's pretty close to the advertised claim of up to 80%) and would have spent over $1300 if everything was at full retail price. So proud~ =3

xxEva

Tweet it! Facebook Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...