New Business Cards!

I'm so excited to finally present my (first) new business cards! They arrived just in time yesterday and turned out really well for something I just got 'off-the-shelf' at Zazzle.com. Impressed! :)

I must admit these cards were a rushed order for me. A photographer friend offered to hand out my cards at a function on May 4th, along with her own promotions. Can't pass up such a good opportunity, right?

After weeks of procrastinating on designing my own card, I had to find one asap (2 weeks ago) in order for them to arrive in time. Plus I'm pretty picky on design, so after browsing through literally hundreds of designs and googling 'makeup business cards' to death, I finally settled on this one and customised it to allow for my own logo and details. Love!

So ok, it's currently just a place holder until my actual awesome business card design gets, um, designed. Zazzle had offered a 50% off sale on all customisable business cards back two weeks ago, so I was just damn lucky at the time and got 300 cards for less than $45.00 all up, including shipping. *Fist pump moment*

The printing was gorgeous and my only gripe would be that the paper was a little thin. Upgrades costed an additional ~$13, which I didn't get, so I guess that can be an option for others.

xxEva

Tweet it! Facebook Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...