Haul: Estée Lauder Corporate Warehouse

I don't think I've ever spent this much on makeup since buying my initial kit! In my defence, there were irresistible discounts to be gained from a two hour raid of the Estée Lauder corporate warehouse.

A friend of mine who works for the Estée Lauder group gave me access tokens to the corporate store. As I've never been before and have heard raves about the discount, I was really excited to see what I could pick up. :)

The Brisbane store was adequately sized and I was like a kid in a candy store. However, the colour range was disappointingly lacking (mostly only the darker colours were left), which made me think they're probably sold out already. I will have to make a mental note to go during end of season stock changes.

Here's what I picked up:

Product
RPP
Price
Estée Lauder Pure Colour Gloss To Go
$65
$39
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum (50mL)
$150
$90
Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator (50mL)
$150
$89
Estée Lauder Limited Edition First Signs of Ageing Trio
$100
$63
Estée Lauder Lipstick Luxuries Collection
$75
$45
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lipstick (Stay Magnolia)
$45
$27
Estée Lauder Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipstick (Coral Fantasy)
$42
$27
MAC Dazzlesphere Smoky Berry Ornament
$65
$39
Total
$692
$419

The samples were obtained later from YSL at David Jones. They are the Forever Youth Liberator Serum, Creme, and Nutri Creme.

So all up, that was a saving of almost $300. Probably because I spent so much, the counter lady gave me another token to revisit in June. Oh dear...

Reviews to come~

xxEva

Tweet it! Facebook Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...