Haul: Queen's Birthday Sales

It's been about 10,000kms since I've last got my car in for servicing and I've been putting it off week after week due to my busy schedule. But finally, there was no more excuses and it was either get it in for service or gamble with it breaking down on the road somewhere.

Since my mechanic has his garage on the north side and my sis and her bf came along, I thought we'd drop by Chermside to see what we can grab from the Queen's Birthday public holiday sale (on top of all the stocktake sales!).

Here's what I picked up:
  • Valley Girl black and white lace dress with flared waist and belt
  • Collette black glitter clutch/shoulderbag
  • Collette gold necklace with glass beads
  • MOR Lychee Flower rollerball perfume oil
  • SugarBaby rollerball fragrance in Pink Grapefuit

Hrm, I didn't realise it at the time, but I pretty much bought a whole outfit. I've always wanted one of those waist-flare dresses, but never found any styles appealing until I came across this one. Plus it can easily take me from office to evening.

Despite the sales, I didn't find any super good deals and I probably shouldn't spend any more money if I'm pending another Estee Lauder warehouse haul in June. Definitely anticipating a huge influx of cosmetics left over from the June stocktake sales coming into the warehouse. :D

xxEva

Tweet it! Facebook Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...