Nail Art: Red Flakey with Rhinestones

Clearly I come up with the most exotic names for my nail designs. Not. Anyone want to volunteer? At least it's descriptive, right? :P

In any case, here's my current nails using OPI mini 'Red Lights Ahead...Where?' from the Holland Collection. I absolutely love love this red. It is a bright, coral-red creme that applies smoothly and is fully opaque with one coat.

I've avoided orange for years, but ever since finding out that orange colours suit me (from doing my 7 Deadly Sins: Gluttony shoot), I've been going nuts for anything in that shade spectrum.

Just goes to show it's always good to keep an open mind...

And just to spice things up a bit, I've gone for a flakey top coat. :)

Products used:
  • OPI mini Red Lights Ahead...Where (Holland Collection)
  • Australis Crystal Colour Top Coat 51077 Speck-tacular
  • Black & silver rhinestones (~2mm)

xxEva

Tweet it! Facebook Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...