Nail Art: Raspberry Jelly Sandwich

Bought my first Orly nail polish at Price Line recently. They were having a clearance for $4.99 and I spotted this gorgeous pastel purple and gold dual-tone.

It turned out with more of the gold than purple, and the gold shimmers made the polish apply streaky. But nothing a good top coat can't blend out.

As always, I had to do some nail art to spice things up. I applied a stripe of OPI's Gettin' Miss Piggy With It (love the name!) from the Muppet's collection, and sandwiched it between gold striping tape on either side.

I found the 'Miss Piggy' polish a little gluggy, but 1 coat was enough for the stripe. Plus I absolutely loved the glittery effect! In my opinion, this is how a true glitter polish should be.

Products used:

  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Orly Golden Halo
  • OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It (Muppets Collection)
  • Gold stripping tape
  • OPI Rapi Dry Top Coat

xxEva


Tweet it! Facebook Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...