Nail Art: Grecian Midnight

Another one from the Skin Food range, but part of their Nail Vita collection that I borrowed off a girl friend. One of the more gorgeous blacks I've managed to come across, with a subtle midnight shimmer. However, my top coat kinda hid the shimmer and made it just look plain black. Disappointing :(

The polish was a little old, so it was a bit thick to apply, but I managed to smooth it out with the top coat.

I also bought these really nice, swirly stickers and the resulting nails made me think of those ancient Grecian urns with the black prints. :)

Products used:
  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Skin Food Nail Vita BW701
  • Gold swirl nail stickers
  • OPI RapiDry Top Coat

xxEva

Tweet it! Facebook Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...